20/04/2012

Pinky Booties for Danielle's baby girl


Pattern: Saartje's Bootees, Ravelry (modified)
DK yarn, 3mm needles, smallest size

I followed the pattern up to row 24, then I realised all the ends I’d have to weave in so I decided to change it slightly…
-Break off the yarn after row 24, leaving a long tail.
-Carefully take all the stitches off the needles and place them on stitch holders.
-Sew up the seam (back and sole) with the tail. Weave in CO tail at that point too.
-row 25: put the 20st back onto your needles. With long tail cast on (leave long tail), CO 10st, k1 with both tail and working yarn; then k1 with working yarn, K1 with tail until you get to the last stitch: k1 with both tail and working yarn; CO 10.
-row 26-27: k
-row 28: BO
I’ll definitely be making more, they’re so cute!

1 comment:

Sara said...

They are very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...